Technohackers runs on a membership model. Think of it like a gym membership but for the brain instead.
Membership, Sponsorship and single term Subs (info below), means you are supporting the development of a playful space in our community’s culture where geekiness thrives. An incubator for the sparky ideas that are the foundation for future innovation and discovery. In supporting us, you are helping to create a clever community.
The 2020 registration form can be found here.
- Do not let money to get in the way of participation
- If the cost is a barrier just talk to us.
- There can be other ways to contribute.
- Donations and sponsorship offers are always appreciated.
- Members provide ongoing support via setting up a repeating direct deposit payment of $10 per week (or more if that seems appropriate) via online banking.
- Members do not need to pay term subs.
- This is the account to use for payments: 38-9005-0061268-00
- Put your membership number as the reference (ask if you don’t have it).
- You can do this at whatever interval works for you (weekly, fortnightly, monthly etc).
- Term subs supports your participation in groups during the term
- Our goal is $10 per week but recognise this is not always affordable. If that is the case, contact us for a reduced rate (sponsorship).
- We will send an invoice at the start of term.
- Payment by direct deposit to 38-9005-0061268-00
- Or cash or whatever works for you.
- For individuals wanting to support our activity, the simplest thing to do is to join as an inactive supporting member (as above) with a regular direct deposit setup. This is very valuable support.
- Awards, rewards and prizes. We would be happy to talk about establishing challenges and sponsored awards or prizes.
- Sponsored laptops and other equipment (from laser cutters to hand tools). We always have demand for good laptops which not all individuals have easy access too. Our spares are few and old.
- Ultimately, we will be looking for a dedicated space to become our cultural hub and playground.
- We are in the process of registering for charitable status.